Unity Faction Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unity Faction Forums

PLEASE USE IN GAME NAME TO REGISTER

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
TEAMS
Gallery
Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 Empty

Join the UNITY faction

Go down 
+18
Quielle
Aireii
SisterOfDark
Najaro
XuFeng
SoulBlind
Almost
Cat_Princess
MorriganIsis
Elves_Song
Toruron
Magic_Limey
xXjerichoXx
Metraze
SkjebneVeno
SpiderFrog
Azlaine
Zeklor
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SisterOfDark
Member on Probation
Member on Probation

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Quest Progression
Name: SisterOfDark
Level: 29
Class: Venomancer

PostSubject: SisterOfDark   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:08 pm

1 Caracter Name - SisterOfDark (Anyone who reads Terry Goodkind will understand =) )

2 Class - Venomancer

3 Level - 29

4 Extra Info - I play in the EST timezone. Usually on weekends, as with sports/school/work playing during the week is impractical. This is the third MMORPG I've played. I first got hooked playing Knight Online, but one can only stand a corrupt company, rampant cheaters, and massive lag and glitches for so many years =/. Tried out Last Chaos, wasn't for me, then found PWI about a week or two ago, and I've been hooked. Started out as a Barbarian, but after level 13 switched to Veno and since then I've solo'd my way to lvl 29.
I've noticed it gets harder and harder to solo at this point, but I still retain my paranoia of joining squads of people I don't know that I developed in KO, so I decided it was really time for me to seek out a guild.
Saw Unity on PWI forums, and they looked like just what I was looking for; a helpful, solid guild that can provide me as many opportunities for improvement as I hope to provide to the guild.

TAGGED
Back to top Go down
Aireii

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:15 am

Character Name: Aireii

Class: Cleric(Not FA Cleric)

Level: 20

Hi, I'm Aireii. Recently I've been looking for a guild which is fun, cooperative, and supportive of each other. Here I have come across the Unity Website. Which is very appealing to me.

I used to play DoMO(Dream of Mirror Online) and MapleStory a lot, when I find an interesting game, I'm fully concentrated on it.

MapleStory Character 71(No hacking)
DoMO Character(3X I believe)

As now I have Perfect World, one of the perferably best F2P with stunningly amazing graphics. I started 3 days ago, and now I am Level 20.

I hope I can be a part of this amazing faction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Nice to have you here Aireii! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quielle

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Quest Progression
Name:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 pm

Hi guys Very Happy I saw your guild on the PWI forums. I read the charter and pretty much everything else and I instantly liked the guild. Okay, I'll stop my blabbering and here goes:

Character Name: Quielle
Level: 41

Other Stuff:
First things first, I haven't really had the time to play MMOs because of school work and extracurriculars so, yeah, I don't have much experience when it comes to this.

The first MMO that I've played was Runescape. I got until level 67 there and stopped because of the amount of time I put into it. (I practically played for hours and neglected my studies so I think that given the time and different circumstances, I could be a hardcore player silent ). I also have a few experience with RO and DoTA, the former which I haven't played for years.

I won't share my story on stumbling upon PWI for it will take too long, but I really like the game and it got me hooked.

Second, I had a previous faction but left because about one is the average number of people online. And... that would be me. No kidding.

Third, because of school, I could only stay online for a maximum of 1 hour every Mondays through Thursdays. During Fridays and weekends, however, the "hardcore" gamer in me kicks in. I play in EST by the way.

...And that's pretty much it. If i remember something, I might post it. Happy Holidays! santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Welcome runescape player rendeer , Played it also lol, Crappy game^^'

Welcome aboard btw!
Back to top Go down
Quielle

Female
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Quest Progression
Name:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:00 am

Yeah, it was pretty crappy. Maybe that's another reason why I got tired of it. And obviously, the graphics are WAAAAAY beyond description compared to PWI Suspect . PWI is just amazing in terms of well... everything I suppose. You just gotta love it.

What do I do next by the way? Should I just play normally and see if I get accepted or not? Or should I talk to Unity members in-game whenever I see them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:07 am

U should whisper any of the officers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaostica
Member on Probation
Member on Probation

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Chaostica   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Chaostica, level 34 Venomancer

A Perfect World is just one of many mmo's that I've played. Some of which are WoW, AO, SWG, Conan, UO, DAoC and more.
I've done quite a bit of pvp (though I prefer war style pvp over duels) and pve in my time online. I'm fairly laid back when playing. Never getting too wrapped up in the game. It should be fun first, if it feels like work it's time to hang it up. I try to learn to play my classes as well as possible and love to group up with people. If you need help just holler, if I'm not busy I'll be happy to lend a hand.

The main reason I wish to join Unity is for friendships and people to play with. I was in a guild previous to this. Though the people were nice, they were never online. I was lucky to see people every 1 to 2 weeks.
I'm excited about having found an active, mature guild and hope our relationship will be fun.
Back to top Go down
SkjebneVeno
Team Leader
Team Leader

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Quest Progression
Name: Skjebne
Level: level 43

PostSubject: Welcome   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:47 am

Welcome to our faction Chaostica! I look forward to seeing you in gane. =)

Skjebne

Acting Unity Director
Back to top Go down
SilentCow

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:06 am

1 Character Name: SilentCow

2 Class : Archer

3 Level : 49

Other info:

Hello there, My name is Agnar and im 15 years old and I live in Sweden, Some weeks ago I made a huge mistake and left Unity, I choosed "pk mode" over Unity. I regret it like crazy and it been 1 week and I miss you guys way to much already. I wont ever go into pk mode on this char, But I made an Wizard on Lost city (Pvp). So if I ever feel like going into pk mode I go on that acc. I hope your willing to give me a last chance cause I miss you guys like crazy and other factions doesnt seem right to me.

Thank you /SilentCow
Back to top Go down
RiverFF

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Quest Progression
Name:
Level:
Class:

PostSubject: Hi all   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:33 am

Character name: RiverFF

Character Class: Venomancer Mostly mage-based. never use the fox form.

Level: 25

Hi i am pretty new to the game, actually started a week ago.
I am from a small island called mauritius so the time difference may cause some problem but i'm gonna be pretty active for the next month. on vacation right now. please note that i am MALE. i hate the fact that venomancer can only be female even if the character description would be funny if the male was available. lol "Venomancers looks cute and seductive".
Back to top Go down
Taranir

Male
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:43 am

1 Caracter Name : Taranir

2 Class : Archer

3 Level : 19

I'm looking for a serious, active guild that is well organised. I play nearly every day for at least 1 hour and usually around 3 hours.

I'm from the Netherlands (the time here is 19:42 or 7:42 PM right now)

About to do my FB19 and can use some help, hence I used my only teleacoustic which I bought from a player vendor to ask if a guild could use a lvl 19 archer Wink

TrueLife responded and that's how I ended up here.

Looking forward to joining this guild and having lots of fun with you guys!
Back to top Go down
Zeklor
Faction Leader
Faction Leader
Zeklor

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Quest Progression
Name: Zeklor
Level: 44
Class: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/unity_faction/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join the UNITY faction   Join the UNITY faction - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join the UNITY faction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2